The patient is at the heart of everything that DHU Healthcare do and our dedicated Patient Experience Team continually working to improve patient care.
We strive to deliver efficient and high-quality services which provide patients, their family and carers with the best possible experience.
This is done by listening and learning from your feedback. By telling us about your experience we can understand the services which work well, resolve issues you are having, and act upon areas that patients have highlighted to us.
Contact our team
Whether you want to compliment one of our staff for going above and beyond or feel a service has not met your expectation, then there are several ways you can provide us with feedback.
To email the Patient Experience click firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can write to the following address:
Patient Experience Team
No:2 Roundhouse Road,
Pride Park, Derby,
Below you can also find alternative ways to feedback:
Find out more
Useful Links and Information
- NHS Derby and Derbyshire CCG (this includes the merged NHS Erewash, NHS Hardwick, NHS North Derbyshire and NHS Southern Derbyshire CCGs)
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust