Enderby NHS Urgent Care Centre
The Enderby NHS Urgent Care Centre (UCC) is here to help you with your urgent care needs when:
- Your GP practice is closed, and you need urgent treatment
- For cuts, minor injuries such as sprains
- For any other urgent but not emergency attention.
Treatment at the Enderby UCC can be accessed by:
- Calling or going online to NHS 111
- You could be given an appointment by your GP or our Clinical Navigation Hub
- Walk in capacity is available at this service, but it is advisable to use NHS111 to ensure you are guided to the most appropriate service with a confirmed appointment time or arrival time slot. This will minimise your waiting time and, where walk-in availability is limited, it will avoid long waits or signposting to alternative services.
To ensure you receive the best treatment, our reception team will ask you a series of questions about your condition, to help provide the best clinical assessment.
Please take a look through the following information that details our opening times, services and facilities.
- Clinical Appointments made through 111
- Direct booking referrals from Primary Care
- Limited Walk-in appointments available
- Urinalysis and pregnancy test
- No X-Ray facility
Please remember to treat all of our colleagues with the same kindness and compassion you would expect to be treated yourself.
All of our patients are important to us but please do be aware that during busy teams, we must prioritise the most urgent cases first.
Enderby Urgent Care Centre
Enderby Leisure Centre,
For Appointments Tel: 111 or 111 Online
Monday – Friday: 18:30 – 21:00
Weekend & Bank holidays: 09:00 – 19:00