Oadby NHS Urgent Treatment Centre
The Oadby NHS Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) is here to help you with your urgent care needs when:
- Your GP practice is closed, and you need urgent treatment
- For cuts, minor injuries such as sprains
- For any other urgent but not emergency attention.
Treatment at Oadby UTC can be accessed by:
- Calling or going online to NHS 111
- You could be given an appointment by your GP, NHS 11
- If you go straight to the Emergency Department you could be asked to go to the UTC instead.
- You can attend as a walk-in patient where you will be provided an ‘on the day’ appointment
To ensure you receive the best treatment, our reception team will ask you a series of questions about your condition, to help provide the best clinical assessment.
Please take a look through the following information that details our opening times, services and facilities.
- Clinical Appointments made through 111
- Direct booking referrals from Primary care
- Direct booking referrals from Emergency Department
- Limited walk-in appointments
- Management of minor illness and injuries. Oadby UTC is not an Emergency Department.
- Diagnostic and investigative services such as blood and urine testing, Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Multidisciplinary team including: GPs, Advanced Clinical Practitioners & Health Care Assistants
- No X-ray facilities
- Toilets- Disabled and baby changing facilities on site.
- Language Line available
- Induction Loop for hard of hearing.
- Disabled access - all on 1 level
- Waiting room capacity 12
- Wheelchair available.
- No WiFi
- No Pay phone
Please remember to treat all of our colleagues with the same kindness and compassion you would expect to be treated yourself.
All of our patients are important to us but please do be aware that during busy teams, we must prioritise the most urgent cases first.
Oadby NHS Urgent Care Centre
18 The Parade
For Appointments Tel: 111 or 111Online
Monday to Sunday Including Bank Holidays – 08:00 – 21:00
- Limited on site parking available with 1 disabled parking, there is a pay and display public car park in Oadby Town Centre.
- No secure cycle parking