Do you have the passion and drive to make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have what it takes to join the NHS111 team?
Our NHS111 service is growing, and we need dedicated and passionate Service Advisors to join the team.
At DHU we offer a professional working environment where you can expect continuous support to progress into the role of a 111 Health Advisor, giving you long term job security and the opportunity for career development and personal development.
*Welcome Award equivalent to 10% of your basic annual salary, paid at three key stages from 1st April 2022: 25% after three months, 25% after six months and 50% after the first year. (Terms and conditions apply)*
Service Advisors will be required to:
- A good general standard of education (GCSE Grade C or above, including English) or equivalent relevant work-based experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Be motivated, passionate, positive, resilient and determined to provide the best care
- Learn new skills and demonstrate a caring, professional attitude at all times
We can offer full or part-time hours:
15 hours per week minimum
37.5 hours per week maximum
A variety of hours & shift patterns are available including days, weekends, evenings, overnights, 4on4 off, 3 out of 4 weekends.
If successful, you must be available full time for 7 weeks to complete the required training at Derby or Chesterfield. Training is paid at £9.50 per hour.
Salary: Potential earnings of £19,580
- £9.50 p/h – basic rate (after 6 weeks)
- £11.76 p/h – enhanced rate weekday evenings/overnights
- £11.76 p/h – enhanced rate weekends (from Friday 6pm to Monday 8am)
Find out more
As a Service Advisor you will be answering a range of telephone calls, this could be from patients requiring medical assistance to direct contact from healthcare professionals. You will need to record and log information accurately on systems, signposting patients to the appropriate care and carry out general reception/administrative duties.
After 6 months as a successful NHS 111 Service Advisor you will have the opportunity to work your way up and obtain a full pathways license in order to become a NHS 111 Health Advisor. DHU Healthcare will provide all training and support on site through a dedicated training team working with you to achieve your next step in healthcare.
DHU Health Care offers a number of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
- Being part of a supportive & innovative team with scope for progression
To find out more contact our recruitment team below or apply online.
Call us on 0300 1000 410
Email us at: 111HRRecruitmentTeam@DHUHealthCare.nhs.uk