Patients & Care
The patient is at the heart of everything that DHU Health Care do and our dedicated patient experience team continually work to improving patient care.
We strive to deliver efficient and high-quality services which provide patients, their family and carers with the best possible experience.
This is done by listening and learning from your feedback. By telling us about your experience we can understand the services which work well, resolve issues you are having, and act upon areas that patients have highlighted to us.
Contact our team
Whether you want to compliment one of our staff for going above and beyond or feel a service has not met your expectation, then there are several ways you can provide us with feedback.
To email the Patient Experience click email@example.com.
Or you can write to the following address:
Patient Experience Team
DHU Health Care,
Below you can also find alternative ways to feedback:
Find out more
Derbyshire CCGs and NHS Trusts
- NHS Derby and Derbyshire CCG (this includes the merged NHS Erewash, NHS Hardwick, NHS North Derbyshire and NHS Southern Derbyshire CCGs)
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland CCGs and NHS Trusts
- NHS East Leicestershire and Rutland CCG
- NHS Leicester City CCG
- NHS West Leicestershire CCG
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
Northamptonshire CCGs and NHS Trusts
- NHS Northamptonshire CCG (formerly NHS Corby CCG and NHS Nene CCG)
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust