Amoxil – Antibiotic Drug
The drug, which is easily absorbed into the intestinal wall, inhibits transpeptidase, and as a result, leads to disruption of peptidoglycan synthesis during the active division and growth of destructive bacteria, and causes lysis of microorganisms. The effect can be felt on oneself already after 15-30 minutes after taking the medicine, it lasts at least 8 hours, and then fades away. Amoxil (Amoxicillin) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic belonging to the class of semi-synthetic penicillins, being acid-resistant in nature, has a pronounced bactericidal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
|Tablet Strength:||1000mg, 500 mg, 250 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.44 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Amoxil?
That feeling when you, a patient, experiencing heat throughout the body, when unpleasant “goosebumps” run through him, when there is an ache in the bones akin to a cold, is not familiar to everyone. And if, in addition to everything, inflammatory processes in the ears join, when the head literally “cracks” from pain and purulent discharge is noticeable, then Amoxil is prescribed. Amoxil is a quick help to your body, effectively relieves inflammation, and relieves the patient’s condition within 2 days after taking it! A special paper insert, which can be found in a cardboard box along with tablets, informs us that it is advisable to use it when:
- chronic diseases of the ENT organs and respiratory tract (pneumonia, acute otitis media, pharyngitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, chronic bronchitis, as well as follicular and lacunar forms of angina);
- infectious processes occurring in the gastrointestinal tract (peritonitis, typhoid fever, cholecystitis, intestinal disorders of infectious origin, salmonella, infectious dysentery and diarrhea caused by purely bacterial problems);
- diseases of the genitourinary system (urethritis, pyelonephritis, cervicitis, endometritis, gonorrhea, pyelitis, etc.);
- lesions of soft tissues and skin (with secondary infected dermatoses of leptospirosis, furunculosis, erysipelas, impetigo);
- Lyme disease (borreliosis);
It is necessary to stop taking the drug when a person has a number of pathological conditions in the form of:
- hypersensitivity to at least one of the constituent components of the drug;
- nasal polyps;
- lymphoblastosis leukemia, characterized by an acute form of the course;
- hay fever;
- infections of viral genesis;
- allergic diathesis;
- bronchial asthma;
- infectious mononucleosis;
- chronic diseases of the digestive tract;
- liver failure.
The list of side reactions to the constituent ingredients can be continued indefinitely, in terms of the number of such effects, this remedy has no equal.
If, after using the drug, unattractive pink erythematous rashes appeared on your delicate skin, which you were so proud of, then most likely you have urticaria – this is a possible complication that occurs while taking Amoxicillin.The organs of the digestive tract can also react to the antibiotic in the form of vomiting, dysbiosis, pain in the epigastric region, dyspeptic disorders, diarrhea with blood impurities, glossitis, as well as pseudomembranous colitis, taste disturbance occurs, and an allergic reaction is inevitable, causing indigestion.